Get paid To Promote at any Location

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cyana.Trend.Land - Blog | Fashion Newsletter

Cyana.Trend.Land - Blog | Fashion Newsletter

Link to Trend Land - Fashion & Trends Blogzine

Song of the Day : [05/17]

Posted: 17 May 2009 09:10 AM PDT


Wave Machines : The Line

wave-if

I was lucky to get my ears on Wave Machines’ upcoming debut album ‘Wave If You’re Really There.’ I was already excited on the strength of “I Go I Go I Go” and “Keep The Lights On.” Upon first listen, I’m  blown away. I haven’t heard such a solid and diverse debut record since ‘Santogold.’ The group mixes in upbeat electro-pop, traditional tender British ballads, and… well, maybe its not as diverse as  Santi’s record but it sounds bloody great. Great songwriting and production throughout - is that generic? Ugh. Just go listen to “The Line,” “The Greatest Escape We Ever Made,” the fore mentioned songs, and join the bandwagon. I’m sitting shotgun. You got bitch! haha.

Listen to “The Line” Here

Buy Here
Wave Machines


WormIntruder Collages

Posted: 16 May 2009 04:10 PM PDT

wormintruder-collages

WormIntruder (aka ShiloJenz) is a ‘Digital Collage’ Artist, her work is basically to “recycled some digital cutouts to concoct this "response collage”. She is a true collector of art.” I have been scavenging the net for over 13 years, fulfilling a quest to discover every ounce of greatness in which the term ‘ART’ offers.
Most of them with a sexy touch and weirdness, WormIntruder have some amazing full page collages like this one here, where you can lost yourself for a little while scrolling the huge size artwork and looking some interesting details… See her flickr for more artwork

wormintruder-collages-2

wormintruder-collages-1

wormintruder-collages-4

wormintruder-collages-5

wormintruder-collages-6

wormintruder-collages-8

wormintruder-collages-10

wormintruder-collages-3

Ps: I discovered her randomly on Twitter as she started to follow us. @shilohjenz


No comments:

Post a Comment