Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fiver



Fiver was that ultra-nervous bunny in "Watership Down", that had a sixth sense and the uncanny ability to predict catastrophe. I used to be very skeptical of ESP, but for about 2 months after 9-11, I developed the strange ability to know precisely what people were going to say or do about 2 -3 seconds before they actually did it. It wasn't a constant thing, but it was a marked ability that I became somewhat startled by. It's a fairly useless sixth-sense, however, as it was only a few seconds of leeway before I sensed something and then it actually occurred. Furthermore it only lasted a short while, and once the transcendental plane had achieved some semblance of harmony..my strange ability vanished.

Here's my prediction for the future: same as the past but with more people.

  • Fiver
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment