Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, November 24, 2007

studio pans


Dennis has got me hip to the whole video tip. We shot some footage in my studio and are hopefully going to push it around until it turns into something cool. Watching the raw outtakes in his loftish editing bay I was struck by the sound of my own voice..,I never knew there was such a deep and resonant authority in those pipes. Michelle says I kinda sound like Terence McKenna minus the geeky mister rogers bit . So if nothing else, I might have a future as an interviewer in arts related blog based video projects. I mean if this turns out it would be fun to produce an ongoing series of artist interviews and short pieces...maybe even start a blog devoted to the whole idea. Imagine the possibilities..following Steve Canaday around for a day... a stop-motion sped up video of a Bart painting...a shirtless Mario Correa mixing paint...you get the idear.

Back at home and curious, I fired up my digicam and this was all I could manage to figure out how to do...but just wait my pretties...just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment