Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, October 19, 2007

Message from the Pleiades


I stumbled across this gem in a youtube thread about the Pleiades..or the Pleiadeans who some believe seeded the earth with DNA and began the human race. The amateurish video, which feels like an A+ community college class project, is startlingly sincere and rendered without a single shred of pretense...which is why it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I don't know about you but I'm getting pretty tired of hipster nihilism and the inveterate ethos of cynical detachment that threatens to rot away the last remaining portion of our souls. It must be that feeling and believing are verbs that send cold shudders of terror through the taut and rigid spines of those among us who have found that the cardboard cutout facades of scene based identity are ample enough space for satisfying projections of domination, power and the superficial momentary rush of cabalistic clique belonging.

I'm glad someone believes in something...even if it is as goofball as this whole Pleiadean Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment