Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, September 14, 2007

Patience


...has rewards. But you must be able to master your desire-which is a healthy exercise and a way to stay grounded. Originally I expected to finish this piece in 9-10 months but it looks like it'll be stretching into a year or more before it's finished. I got sidetracked with all my 2007b renovations. I suppose one has to be happy with where everything is at in life and not always rabidly thrashing hands into empty space. The future is now...be cool with it. I figure that in the span of life it's better to make 1 amazing painting than 1,000 pretty good one's. There's plenty of pretty good out there already. Why add to the clutter ?

Speaking of patience, looks like NO GALLERY is a NO GO. Whatevs'...would've been killer tho'...

At least I have a cool but pointless website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment