Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

one more WTF


I must apologize that my blog is just slowly becoming a backwash of boingboing video clips due to my laziness and general apathy towards the obligations and grave responsibility that authoring a proper blog requires. I will rectify my slovenly blogging practices and post more exciting human interest posts as soon as my mortgage loan is accepted and I am able to purchase an expansive and elegant Spanish style villa in Tossa del Mar within water balloon range of Dennis Hollingsworth's dumpy cottage. There I will entertain a select and hand picked group of the international ultra-hip cultural elite and we will laze about in the mojito afternoons talking about ArtBasel after-parties and generally arbitrate all matters that concern cognescenti like us. Weekends will be spent snorkeling in Ibiza and Dennis won't be allowed to come. Now that would be CONTENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment